Get Your Emails Read with These Best Practices with Annie Schiffman
Season 01, Episode #06
The Unlimited Entrepreneur Podcast
Regardless of what the gurus tell you on social media, emails are the #1 way to get eyeballs on you and your brand, not a pretty Instagram feed.
If you are sending emails but are hearing crickets, don’t give up yet! On this episode of “The Unlimited Entrepreneur,” I am joined by another theatre enthusiast, Annie Schiffman of Downstage Media, to discuss how you can get your audience to be just as excited about subscribing to your list as they are when they sit down to watch Hamilton on opening night.
- How her theatre background played a “role” in her passion for email marketing.
- Why it doesn’t matter if you have a small list.
- The reason why shorter emails are better emails.
- BONUS STORY: The secret story behind the podcast name “The Unlimited Entrepreneur.”
- “The biggest concern I hear from entrepreneurs is that they don’t know what to say to their email list.”- Ashley Falletta
- “I would see shows sell out in a couple of days, and I saw the power of email marketing and what it can do, and how you can use it in your ecosystem..”- Annie Schiffman of Downstage Media
About the Host
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Ashley Falletta is a copywriter, marketing strategist, and StoryBrand Certified Guide who has built a reputation for helping women entrepreneurs turn their passion into a message that attracts, engages and converts – using The Power of Story. Falletta has been featured on the Marketing Made Simple podcast with Dr. JJ Peterson, and the BossSquad TV Show with UK Brand Strategist Kubi Springer. Her writing can be found on media outlets such as eHow, LIVESTRONG, ScaryMommy, YourTango and AZ Living. Connect with Ashley on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn, or visit her website at www.AshleyFalletta.com
Annie Schiffmann believes marketing gets better when you add a little drama. A StoryBrand Certified guide, Annie uses theatrical elements like narrative structure to engage audiences in the performing arts and beyond. In 2017, she started Downstage Media to give brands marketing strategies that engage audiences. Because engaged audiences become devoted buyers. Get Your Emails Read!
- Ready to blow their socks off? Download your free guide and learn how to explain your business (HERE)
- Be sure to get more personal branding and marketing strategies by following me on Instagram at @ashleykfalletta
- Need your copy done, like, yesterday? I got you covered with my VIP Copywriting Day! Get your copy and messaging done in 24 hours with a StoryBrand Certified Guide. You can find more information at ashleyfalletta.com/vip-day/
Make sure you listen + subscribe to The Unlimited Entrepreneur Podcast on Apple // Spotify // Google
I have made it my mission to connect with women entrepreneurs and help them clarify their marketing message so they can start getting recognized - and paid! - as an expert in their industry.
Create a Confident One-Liner
Explain What You Do in 3 Easy Steps