Be Well, Work Well – Reduce Burnout with Digital Wellness
Season 01, Episode #05
The Unlimited Entrepreneur Podcast
Nothing takes the joy out of your entrepreneurship than burnout! That’s why I reached out to my good friend, Chido Samantha Mbavarira, a digital marketing and wellness consultant, to talk about how to ditch the overwhelm so you can be well and work well.
Chido helps individuals and organizations foster digital wellness tools, skills and techniques as part of their personal and professional wellness strategy, and this episode is one you need to today!
What you will learn:
- What is digital wellness, and how does it affect entrepreneurs?
- What to change when working with clients to avoid burnout
- How to manage our habits with technology to avoid burnout?
- How to be productive and let goof toxic productivity
- “You deserve to get seen, get heard, and get paid for your talents” – Ashley Falletta
- “Digital wellness is about putting intention to our attention as you work online” – Chido Samantha Mbavarira
About the Host
Ashley Falletta is a copywriter, marketing strategist, and StoryBrand Certified Guide who has built a reputation for helping women entrepreneurs turn their passion into a message that attracts, engages and converts – using The Power of Story. Falletta has been featured on the Marketing Made Simple podcast with Dr. JJ Peterson, and the BossSquad TV Show with UK Brand Strategist Kubi Springer. Her writing can be found on media outlets such as eHow, LIVESTRONG, ScaryMommy, YourTango and AZ Living. Connect with Ashley on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn, or visit her website at www.AshleyFalletta.com
About the Guest
Chido Samantha Mbavarira
Chido Samantha Mbavarira is a digital marketing and wellness consultant helping individuals and organizations foster digital wellness tools, skills, and techniques as part of their personal and professional wellness strategy.
She inspires companies and organizations to leverage their greatest people, projects and progress in a digitally demanding workplace. Chido focuses on social-based science and behaviour to provide powerful digital wellness practices and solutions.
Her background is in online business management, digital marketing and digital wellness, which is the perfect trifecta for personal, professional, and entrepreneurship development. Be well, Work well
- Ready to blow their socks off? Download your free guide and learn how to explain your business (HERE)
- Be sure to get more personal branding and marketing strategies by following me on Instagram at @ashleykfalletta
- Need your copy done, like, yesterday? I got you covered with my VIP Copywriting Day! Get your copy and messaging done in 24 hours with a StoryBrand Certified Guide. You can find more information at ashleyfalletta.com/vip-day/
Make sure you listen + subscribe to The Unlimited Entrepreneur Podcast on Apple // Spotify // Google
I have made it my mission to connect with women entrepreneurs and help them clarify their marketing message so they can start getting recognized - and paid! - as an expert in their industry.
Create a Confident One-Liner
Explain What You Do in 3 Easy Steps