Using Story in Networking: Hot Seat Coaching with Danielle Rae Pietrocarlo of Buffalo Boss Babes
Season 01, Episode #04
The Unlimited Entrepreneur Podcast
When it comes to social media, positive content is key to growth, influence and impact, and the best way to do this is to use storytelling in your strategy. Today, we will be hearing from storyteller Kate Glaser, the founder of Hope Rises, a viral Instagram account that focuses on sharing good stories that inspire the good in us all. So make sure you turn your AirPods up because this is going to be an inspiring and motivational episode for those who are looking to make a beautiful impact with their content.
- Learn about Kate’s story and how the 2017 Las Vegas tragedy inspired her to start Hope Rises.
- What makes a story go viral, and the positive impact that it can have on your audience.
- How you can make a story about anything, no matter what the topic, as long as you focus on the silver lining.
- Why being vulnerable on social media can be the best strategy to make a strong impact on your followers.
- Never forget: you are an expert at what you do!
- “[A true, storytelling one-liner] doesn’t make your mind hurt when you’re trying to figure out what somebody does.”- Danielle Rae Pietrocarlo of Buffalo Boss Babes
About the Host
Ashley Falletta is a copywriter, marketing strategist, and StoryBrand Certified Guide who has built a reputation for helping women entrepreneurs turn their passion into a message that attracts, engages and converts – using The Power of Story. Falletta has been featured on the Marketing Made Simple podcast with Dr. JJ Peterson, and the BossSquad TV Show with UK Brand Strategist Kubi Springer. Her writing can be found on media outlets such as eHow, LIVESTRONG, ScaryMommy, YourTango and AZ Living. Connect with Ashley on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn, or visit her website at www.AshleyFalletta.com
Danielle Rae Pietrocarlo
Danielle Rae Pietrocarlo is the new director of Buffalo Boss Babes, an all-women networking group in Buffalo, NY for strong, powerhouse women making who are making an impact in the 716 area. She is the former owner of Dani-Fit, and also the founder of the business So Fresh, So Clean. www.buffalobossbabes.com
- Ready to blow their socks off? Download your free guide and learn how to explain your business (HERE)
- Be sure to get more personal branding and marketing strategies by following me on Instagram at @ashleykfalletta
- Need your copy done, like, yesterday? I got you covered with my VIP Copywriting Day! Get your copy and messaging done in 24 hours with a StoryBrand Certified Guide. You can find more information at ashleyfalletta.com/vip-day/
Make sure you listen + subscribe to The Unlimited Entrepreneur Podcast on Apple // Spotify // Google
I have made it my mission to connect with women entrepreneurs and help them clarify their marketing message so they can start getting recognized - and paid! - as an expert in their industry.
Create a Confident One-Liner
Explain What You Do in 3 Easy Steps