How To Explain What You Do (Harry Potter Made Me Do It)
Season 01, Episode #02
The Unlimited Entrepreneur Podcast
- The elements of a story and how we can use it to explain our business to others.
- Why focusing on the “Identity Transformation” is the key to piquing your ideal client’s interest.
- Use the “4 P’s of a Storytelling One-Liner” to power up your elevator pitch
- Your one-liner needs to describe how someone’s life changed as a result of your services-Ashley Falletta
- A story is a tool that helps the brain make sense of its environment-Ashley Falletta
About the Host
Ashley Falletta is a copywriter, marketing strategist, and StoryBrand Certified Guide who has built a reputation for helping women entrepreneurs turn their passion into a message that attracts, engages and converts – using The Power of Story. Falletta has been featured on the Marketing Made Simple podcast with Dr. JJ Peterson, and the BossSquad TV Show with UK Brand Strategist Kubi Springer. Her writing can be found on media outlets such as eHow, LIVESTRONG, ScaryMommy, YourTango and AZ Living. Connect with Ashley on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn, or visit her website at www.AshleyFalletta.com
- Ready to blow their socks off? Download your free guide and learn how to explain your business (HERE)
- Be sure to get more personal branding and marketing strategies by following me on Instagram at @ashleykfalletta
- Need your copy done, like, yesterday? I got you covered with my VIP Copywriting Day! Get your copy and messaging done in 24 hours with a StoryBrand Certified Guide. You can find more information at ashleyfalletta.com/vip-day/
I have made it my mission to connect with women entrepreneurs and help them clarify their marketing message so they can start getting recognized - and paid! - as an expert in their industry.
Create a Confident One-Liner
Explain What You Do in 3 Easy Steps